We are happy to introduce a new model for buying and maintaining your point of sale system. Instead of buying a system upfront, make all-inclusive monthly payments and benefit from the low initial investment. Achieve peace of mind, freedom and flexibility with NCR Aloha POS as a Service – managing technology has never been so easy.
- Low predictable monthly fee, easy to budget
- Low upfront capital investment
- Flexible program – easily add or remove products to modify your situation
- No contract, can opt out with 30 days’ notice
- All maintenance and upgrade cost covered including wear items
- PCI Security Service, including Breach insurance as part of the program
- Your hardware does not become obsolete, complete hardware replacement every 5 years
- Local support
By working with numerous financial institutions, Integrated POS is also able to offer a wide variety of low-interest lease programs. There are many options available offering custom tailored terms to meet your specific needs.
Leasing is one of the fastest-growing ways of financing equipment today. A recent survey found that 80% of U.S. businesses lease a portion of their equipment. Companies that use leasing range from the Fortune 500 to the family store. A growing business is apt to face the dilemma of limited cash flow and the need to add equipment. Leasing can put equipment to work for you with real cash flow advantages and without a major capital investment.